17 Days left of 2009



My Top 5 WORST Songs of 2009
*Disclaimer: Now, don't go being offended if you happen to like a song or artist that ended up on this here list. These are MY top 5 worst...not yours. I'm just sayin' And, just in case you do like any of these songs, I went ahead and linked some of them to their youtube music videos, for your viewing pleasure. Not mine. What can I say? I'm a giver.

5. Blame It by Jamie Foxx
I say, blame it on your irresponsibility, not the innocent alcohol.

4. Waking Up In Vegas by Katie Perry
I say, shut up and put your...oh how 'bout you just shut up?

3. Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
I say, just be good already. Enough with the bad.

2. I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
I say, I gotta feeling, whoo-hooo, that this song runs through my head...ad nauseum.

1. Don't Trust Me by 3 Oh! 3
I say, I don't like this song the most'est.

Popular Posts