3 Random Things


 1. I will be signing books this Saturday, 1/28, at the Books A Million in the Exton Mall, Exton PA, from 1 - 3 PM. If you're in the area, stop by and say hello! You'll even get a "thank you treat" for coming.

2. Some exciting things have been going on lately. I was interviewed by David from David's Book Talk: The Premier Author Interviews and you can listen to the whole thing right HERE. Cracked was spotlighted over on The Contemps blog, and I was honored. A Canadian teen reporter from you think magazine conducted a telephone interview with me, for an article to appear in their February issue. *waves to reporter Melissa* Can't wait to read it.

3. The reason this blog has been so quiet lately? I am plugging away with my revisions for the next book, averaging ten pages a day. In fact, I shouldn't be blogging right now. I've gotta dive back in ; )

PS A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all of the YAmazing Race participants. Hope you all had fun & congrats to the winners!!

Popular Posts