Monday Mayhem

 Happy Monday everyone.

I have a few random things to blog about today so I thought I'd put them all in one place. Welcome to the mayhem....

First, a ginormous THANK YOU to every person who voted (and re-voted) for my blog in the CBS Philly's Most Valuable Blog contest. I didn't win, but that's okay, because this blog won in my category. It's a mighty cool blog.

Second, be sure to visit my previous post by clicking HERE. It involves loads of prizes and the chance to stumble upon some new blogs. You can also share the book that started your dream in the comments (or your favorite read of all time). Go on, you know you want to.

Third, I will be starting something new around here, in which I share a killer song/video of the moment. The mtvU channel is my favorite music channel to watch because it has fresh, new music--you know, stuff you don't hear on the radio. It'll just be for fun. And for rocking out.

Here's today's killer tune: Vomit by Girls (gross title, I know, but the song is hauntingly awesome and has zero to do with puke. It's rather Beatle'esque and has a major bit of spectacular in the middle. Advice: listen to it LOUD).

Popular Posts