My Very First Interview...I know, right?!?!?!

The magnificent Dorothy Dreyer and I "met" at an online query contest recently. She put a call out for interviewees to be interviewed for her blog and I said, "What the heck, why not." And I emailed her.

Click here to read the interview.

While I typed out my answers it made me feel like an author and not just someone dreaming about becoming a published author. I liked that feeling more than I anticipated. I mean, I'll admit I've dreamed about what it'll be like when I'm finally agented and published, but this time the feeling felt so...real (and awesome).

Thank you Dorothy for affording me the opportunity to feel like an author and not just a writer. I now can not wait for it to be really, really real.

One query at a time, right?

Popular Posts