First, Second, Third

First, I can not wait until the SCBWI Winter Conference. It can't get here soon enough.

Second, I'm at a query stand still. A frozen no man's land of nothing. No rejections, no requests, a whole lotta nothin'.

Thirdly, If you've read my blog since the beginning you know I'm a 6th grade Language Arts teacher. We recently had the Scholastic Book Fair in our LMC and I have the wonderful pleasure of taking all three of my blocks up there to shop and buy new books.

I wanted to share that I found what I think may be
THE COOLEST BOOK COVER I'VE EVER SEEN. Check it out...



The book is called Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer I have no idea if the book is good or not, but based on the awesomely
cool cover I talked four boys into buying it that day, and they're all reading it right now. Whoever finishes it first is going to lend it to me and I'll let you know if the story is as cool as the cover.


WHEN my book gets published, I hope to have a cover as cool as Ms. Brewer's.

Like that? When my book gets published.


I like to think positively. I'm a glass half full kind of gal. The eternal wide-eyed optimist. The dreamer.

Popular Posts