Announcing: The YA Philly Book Club

Today I get to announce the birth of the YA Philly Book Club. The one-and-only Frankie Diane Mallis --fellow writer and blogger extraordinaire--asked me if I was interested in getting one going.

I said, "Heck yeah!"


The Plan: We will meet in a different bookstore the last Sunday of the month to discuss a book. I'm sure there will be laughter and frivolity, but I also expect some wonderful book-related conversations to erupt!

Who Can Come: Anyone and everyone is welcome. Writers, bloggers, non-writers, non-bloggers. And while word will no doubt spread of this awesomeness of awesome, prompting hordes of YA readers to flock to our book club from the far reaches of the globe, it may help to be from the Philly area. You know, to cut down on your travel costs.

When: Our FIRST meeting will take place on Sunday, March 25th at 4:30PM in the Chester County Book and Music Company, in West Chester, PA. The CCBMC is one of our favorite indies! My heart kind of lives there ; )

How: If you want to come, simply email me (or Frankie) to nominate a book to read. Every month we'll take book nominations, and let the book club vote on a read (all books must be in print--no arcs, and no out of print treasures).

I am thrilled to be a part of this! Look up top for the BOOK CLUB tab for news and upcoming information. Hope to see you at the book store!!!

Popular Posts