New Author Blog Hop


I know I'm a day early, but I have a really good reason. I will be in Jamaica starting tomorrow. Yah mon. I promise to hop away when I get back next week. I do have a consolation prize package, to make up for me not hopping when I'm supposed to hop.*

Click on the image above and you'll be taken directly to the wonderful blogger who started this blog hop, Ms. Saba.. Once there, you will see the list of blogs in this hop--and you can get hopping. It's a wonderful chance to "meet" other debut authors and fellow readers.

This blog hop was started with the main purpose of supporting each other. I like that.

Information on my book, a contemporary young adult novel, titled CRACKED, can be found in the sidebar to your right, below the image of my cover. Links are listed to goodreads, the Facebook fan page, Indiebound, Amazon, B & N, my Simon & Schuster author site, and my website. And here are two reviews:

Bookanista Review.

Lenore Applehans

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and very happy blog hopping.

*Anyone who leaves a comment on this post will be entered to win a CRACKED swag gift basket: magnet, book plate, signed hardback copy of CRACKED (when it's released 1/3/12). Winner will be chosen by The Hat computer program and announced Wednesday, November 30, 2012.

Popular Posts