Friday, October 28, 2011

1 - 2 - 3 Bits of Awesome

 1. It's Friday. I like Friday. I think Friday needs a hug, perhaps a high five or shoulder squeeze.

2. My CRACKED launch event invitations arrived in the mail yesterday. I'll admit it, I shed a tear. I will definitely share them here--just not yet.

3. This song and video = AWESOME and funky. Bob your head with me. (disclaimer, there may be one or two curses in there)



Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?? I will be deeeep in the revision cave with torches and a miner's helmet. See me? ; )

8 comments:

Christine Danek said...

I'm bobbing my head. Yeah on the invites and see that other light in the cave, yeah, that's me.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

That's one scary look cave. Hmmm. I might have to visit it for my next project. YA horror. Or maybe I can find a creepy haunted house to use as my revision cave. :D

storyqueen said...

I'm getting ready for Halloween this weekend, and really HOPING to get some writing done!

Kelly Lyman said...

Awesome about the invites! And yeah, about revisions...I'm so deep in the cave that you can't even see my light.

JEM said...

Those look like the subway lines in New York, or maybe I'm just still stuck on vacay brain.

Joanne Fritz said...

Try to remember to come up for air once in a while...

Masonian said...

You're a revision spelunker!
(I think everyone needs to hear or read the word "spelunker" at least once a month)

So stoked for you, revisions and rewriting make me want to bite my elbow. Stick in there!

Paul Greci said...

Can't wait to read Cracked!! And then add it to my classroom library!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. Seriously, thank you.