Waiting & A Random Thought

Not much to tell here other than waiting. If you've followed this blog for a while then you know how I feel about waiting. I like it as much as working out.

I have roughly 20 new queries out there right now and only one request for a partial manuscript has come out of it so far. But, I'm waiting. Still no word from dream agent. I'm pretty sure she's not going to be my dream agent anymore. Safe to say I've mentally abandonded her and that really bums me out. Boy did I have some serious hopes and dreams pinned to her.

Life moves on and so must I.

This is a totally random side note:

One of my all time favorite, never could get sick of it, want to hear it nearly every day, still gives me chills, still causes a slight increase in my heart region, song...

is...

Lover You Should've Come Over by Jeff Buckley

If you know it, then you know why. If you don't go on and give it a listen. It's a goodie.

Got any songs you just listen to and listen to and listen to and listen to?

Popular Posts