I'm a bit overwhelmed

I'm having trouble squeezing it all in everyone. My brain is close to mushing into a gelatinous mound of useless gray matter. I'm going to let my blog take a wee nap until the BIG contest-winner-announcement-day.

Unsure of the contest of which I speak? Why, click HERE and remedy that right quick. Especially if you know a teacher.

I'm tucking my blog in for a six day nap. With kisses and a blankie. Don't worry. I'll be back next Friday, April 15th, to announce the winners - bloggers and teachers alike. We have some ridiculous prizes. Unsure of the prizes of which I speak? Why, click HERE and remedy that right quick. ; )

In closing, if any of you fine blog readers have reproduced children, you may enjoy reading my new parenting articles over at Examiner.com. Each article focuses on how to seize the teachable moments.

Popular Posts