Billionaire Parody


The BIG Reveal!

Before you watch...2 things:

1. If you aren't familiar with the song Billionaire by Travie McCoy & Bruno Mars then I insist you click HERE and have a listen first.

2. Even though what you are about to watch is dedicated to unpublished writers out there, it really applies to anyone with a dream.

Without further ado. Te da.

Click HERE for some video awesomeness, if I do say so myself. Stop back after you watch and finish reading this post.

After you watch...2 things:

1. Yeah, that's me singing. If I didn't have vomit inducing stage fright I probably would've pursued my dream of being a singer with a little more verve. But I didn't want to be nauseous at my job every day.

2. If you laughed, enjoyed it, smiled, liked it...help me spread the word any way you can.

  • The most creative public-word-spread WINS A $50 GIFT CARD to the book store of your choice.
  • The "most creative" part will be judged by my two boys, who are both rather creative, so go for it.
  • Just tell me how to check it out it via a comment below.
  • The judging will take place July 31, 2010 & Winner announced August 1, 2010.

Popular Posts