I. Am. Done. until revisions, that is...

Back on August 19th, five days ago to be exact, I made a bold public pledge over on Literary Rambles. I pledged to write 15,000 words by next Tuesday, the 25th.

Good news friends; here are my stats...

Day 1 - 3,002 words written
Day 2 - 4, 131 words written
Day 3 - 4, 506 words written
Day 4 (yesterday) - 4, 976 words written

Let me do the math for you. That's 16, 615 total words in...FOUR DAYS... can I get a "What-What?"

And the best news of all is that I finished my latest YA book. Finished draft one!! I love this book so much, and I can't stop thinking about it and my characters. I may have a problem. No I don't, I'm just kidding. But, I seriously adore this book. Maybe even more than my first and second books from my sci-fi trilogy. That's big news, for me anyway.

I can't wait to get some feedback and get knee-deep into revision. I love revising. Then, comes the querying of agents, and I am actually excited about it.

One step at a time. One step at a time...

Popular Posts