My New Business Card...Designed by Uniquely Noted

My sister, Christina, is a creative genius. Behold the business card she designed for me. She designed it to look like a book jacket. Like I said, she's a genius.

To the right is the front of the card...



Here is the back of the "book". Check out the ISBN box!!! Sooo cool.

The quotes are kind of hard to see in this photo - so here they are:

"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions."
-James Michener

"It is impossible to discourage the real writers ~ they don't give a damn what you say, they're going to write."
~Sinclair Lewis

"If there is a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."
~Toni Morrison

And this is the inside of the book...the title page. I can't wait to get my hands on them. I will be handing them out this weekend at the SCBWI Pocono Writing Retreat.

Thanks, Christina!!!
p.s. visit Christina's brilliant website: http://www.uniquelynoted.com/












Popular Posts