Kindness


Kindness is important to me and it always has been. I genuinely like being nice to people. I also get the warm fuzzies when people are kind to me. The fuzzies are warmer when said people are complete strangers.

My fuzzies are warm, people, warm I tell you.

Thank you to everyone who has voted and continues to vote for my blog in the Philly MVB contest (the badge is there to your right if you'd like to vote).

Since kindness is the title of this post I'd like to do a Pay It Forward thing here. I'm offering to do either a query critique or the first 500 words of your manuscript critique - your choice. All you need to do is follow my blog and tell me which you'd prefer in your comment. That's it.

I'll use the computer program The Hat to randomly choose a winner Tuesday, August 30th - 5:00 p.m. EST and announce the winner August 31st.

It isn't a requirement to win, but if you spread the word, that would be cool.

Popular Posts